Monday, September 2, 2013

I'm still here

I'm very aware I haven't posted since last Wednesday. At that time I was telling you all about my travels in Washington, DC. The Reconciling Ministries Convo was wonderful, but busy. Events started before 9:00 am and went until after 9:00 pm. I had time to write, but not also time to choose appropriate photos.

I'm home again. The flight took off 15 minutes late. It was amusing how many people tried to cram oversize carryons into the overhead bins. One open space had four different bags crammed into it, each rejected and checked by the attendants. Once in the air it was turbulent enough the attendants put the drink cart away and when the bouncing ended they offered only water (it was only an hour long flight).

I actually took my little netbook computer onto the flight rather than packing it into the big suitcase. During the time we were allowed to use devices with batteries I wrote my Convo report. I didn't quite finish.

The first day of class is tomorrow. The evening is free, so I should get the rest of my trip report posted then. And -- maybe -- catch up on a bit of gay news.

No comments:

Post a Comment