Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Florida won't be a problem

I wasn't going to post tonight. I've stayed up long enough to see Obama win and check a few other races. I'll have a full report (especially gay related contests, which look good, later (hopefully tomorrow).

Before going to bed I thought I'd check the gay marriage question in Washington state. Approval is leading, but the Seattle newspaper isn't calling it yet (polls closed only an hour ago). What caught my attention was a list of 10 election memes -- images or ideas that are floating around the internet. So I read the article. The dude with his surfboard while voting was cute. The last one got me laughing. It is labeled "the single most ironic tweet in election history" (was Twitter around in 2008?).
I am confident in saying that President Obama is going to carry the state of Florida tonight.
-- Al Gore

No comments:

Post a Comment