Monday, November 8, 2010

I have readers!

I've noticed through blog stats that there have been days in the last couple weeks when 45-50 people read my blog. And through the wonders of the internet they are around the world. However, I notice that nobody has left any comments. I'm pleased you like what you read here and apparently come back for more. But I'd like to know a bit more about you. Who are you? Names are optional, since I don't provide my own. Where are you? How did you find this humble blog? What keeps you coming back? What things that I write about most interest you? Are there topics you would like me to address? I'm full of curiosity and wish you would share.

2 comments:

  1. I'm probably the only one you *don't* need a comment from but...HI! I read because it's a good summary of, well, what's going on. You seem to have your pulse on who is talking about LGB (and frequently T) things, and what they're saying, and what kind of effect that might have politically and religiously. I think it's a pretty fantastic archive, too.

    Oh, and you're my uncle, so there's that :-p

    I wonder if there's a way to set up a survey so people can just click buttons? Your readers are SO SHY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, typo. I meant "you have your finger on the pulse," not that you "have your pulse." Oh well.

    ReplyDelete