Saturday, August 25, 2018

What time is it?

Going to Australia three weeks ago I fairly easily adapted to the local time. On the day of arrival (after some sleep on the various planes) I stayed up to the local time I wanted as my regular bedtime. After a night's sleep everything was fine.

On the return, no so much. I arrived home Thursday after not much sleep on the plane. I went to bed at midnight, not too far from my usual time. At 4:30 I was wide awake. At 5:30 I decided to get out of bed and do something useful.

Then at 5:30 this afternoon I got sleepy. Moving around to fix supper woke me up a bit, but when trying to do some evening work at the computer I kept nodding off. So by 8:00 I was in bed.

And wide awake at 1:30.

It is now 3:30 am. I might be able to try sleeping again.

No comments:

Post a Comment