Sunday, December 2, 2012

Readers out there somewhere

Wow! This humble blog got just over 1900 page views in November, up from about 1600 in September and October. A few days ago there were 175 page views in a single day with 33 messages in one hour. Readership is mostly from America, Russia, Britain, France, Germany, Poland, and Ukraine. It is good to know you are out there and heartening to know you think my words are worth reading.

One thing this blog doesn't have is commenters. Very few people leave a note telling me what they think of a post or introducing themselves. I'd be delighted to get to know you better. Please let me know who you are (if you can) and what brings you to my writings. Consider this post an open thread.

The one who comments most is my friend and debate partner. You won't see his writing here because the posts are sent through email to him automatically and he responds through email rather than the comment system.

No comments:

Post a Comment