Monday, July 16, 2018

In and out

My travel season is about to start.

I leave in the morning to drive across the state to indulge in my musical passion by attending the National Handbell Seminar. My performing group will be featured Wednesday just after lunch. Classes in all kinds of handbell related stuff and concerts by the finest Midwest ensembles will continue morning through evening until Saturday afternoon.

Then I’m home for a couple days before heading to St. Louis and the Reconciling Ministries Convocation. That will last until Sunday noon. Before it starts I’ll have a couple days with my cousin.

Again I’ll be home for only three days before my third trip, the big vacation.

I probably won’t blog at all during the handbell seminar. I may blog during the reconciling convocation (it’s about acceptance of gay people in the church) or write up a summary when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment