Monday, September 22, 2008

Yes, I still exist

And, yes, I'm aware that it has been a week since I last posted something.

I've been accumulating stuff to blog about, but just haven't taken the time to plow through the stuff.

Part of it is I've been away from my computer much of the time since last Thursday or was too tired to actually think about anything or actually had work to do.

Thursday and Friday I spent with my parents collecting stories of their lives, something I started during our cruise to Alaska last June when faced with many meals together with little to talk about. I didn't realize I would become their biographer. I am getting good stories, though there is a bit of, "Did we move in 1953 or was that '54?"

Saturday was an all day retreat for my performance group.

Sunday included a visit to the WSU campus to hear my piano professor give a concert.

And today I spent lots of time trying to get a good computer performance of a piece in preparation for visiting a colleague who might get some good computer drum sounds to go with it.

Maybe tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. i was starting to wonder why my reader was so quiet on your end.

    ReplyDelete