Thursday, November 19, 2009

Happy Birthday dear blog

Yup, I've been writing this blog for 2 years now. I hope my thinking has evolved and my writing improved in that time.

Hellooo, is anybody out there?

After two years at it I wonder how many people read my news reports and opinions. I don't know how to put a visitor counter on this thing (and the only option I found from Blogger lists the origins of people who leave a comment, which continues to be rare).

I would appreciate all of you who don't automatically get postings through email (family and a few friends) to leave a comment to this message listing where you live. I don't expect you to leave a name (though you certainly may) since I don't offer mine. You could also leave a topic you would like to see me cover, though I make no guarantees. Or you could list a few topics that are most important to you.

2 comments:

  1. hi. its your niece in California.
    *waves*

    Have you publicized this blog in any way? Asking for a link back from the places you blog roll, commenting on other places with your blog linked, registering at blog catalog and the like? Because I think people would be interested -- if they know about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm a Brit and can't even remember how I found your blog but it comes at the whole gay-rights issue from a very different perspective to mine and so is quite interesting for that reason...

    Plus, the issues seem to be well explained, which is a real sellingpoint.

    ReplyDelete