Friday, October 21, 2016

Oh, the grapes!

I didn’t watch the third prez. debate (I’m proudly 0 for 3), though I did get enough (and I don’t need much to have enough) news from various blogs and news headlines.

Donald Trump’s performance in the debate prompted a tweet from Antonio French
Trump’s foreign policy answers sound like a book report from a teenager who hasn’t read the book. “Oh, the grapes! They had so much wrath!”
That prompted the tag #TrumpBookReport with other summaries of books that Trump doesn’t have time to read. A few:

The bridges, nobody builds a bridge like me. I’ll build one and make Madison County pay for it.
– The Real B Ham

It was the best of times. Absolutely phenomenal. It was the worst of times. Total disaster.
– Ben

We’re gonna catch so much rye, you won’t believe it. We’re bringing those rye catching jobs to America.
– Steve McPherson

No comments:

Post a Comment