Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Miles and miles

Since I last posted...

On Sunday I spent the afternoon with my aunt. After sitting for a while I suggested we walk. We went out the end of her hall and around the back of the building. I suggested we walk around the next hall. She said she couldn't, too far ... and then did. We rested a bit on the far side of the building then went back to her room. Once settled in her chair she fell asleep for perhaps 10 minutes.

That evening I played some family card games with my cousin and his kids until the kids went to bed.

On Monday I was up early enough to see my cousin and the kids off to work and school. I then got myself ready and packed. My day was a drive from Charlotte to Pittsburgh to visit my brother and his wife. Google maps suggested 7 hours. It was more like 8. A few stops and the total time was well over 9 hours. One of those stops was at the overlook on the New River Gorge Bridge (I was there for only 20 minutes, honest!).

Today included a walk in a park and general lounging around.

No comments:

Post a Comment