Wednesday, August 6, 2014

The winding road ahead

I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow morning. This blog will become my travelogue. I may or may not also post about issues in the news. I don't think I want to spend time each evening catching up on what is happening in the wider world.

Alas, I have several tabs in my browser about news items I'd like to share. No time to do so today. That particular browser isn't going with me. If the news items still feel relevant when I return in three weeks I'll share them then.

One might think that someone who is semi-retired, or at least doesn't head to the classroom in the summer, is always on vacation. My definition of the word means I leave home and travel. I've got a cool itinerary lined up. Check back to see where I've been.

No comments:

Post a Comment